Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DPS Ret Pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olmec

DPS Ret Pally Empty
PostSubject: DPS Ret Pally   DPS Ret Pally I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Character Name: Olmec

Class and Spec (i.e. Mage - 18/53/0): 0/10/61 willing to respec

Alts (Name, class, and level): thevendor, Frost Mage Level 62

Trade skills including skill level(i.e. Blacksmith 402/Mining 450): Engineering 425 / Skinning 378

Do you want to join Second Heartbeat to raid or socialize? both

Raiding:
What times and days are you available to raid (i.e. Mon 7-11/Wed 7-11/Thur 7-11)?
I am available most weeknights and weekends

Do you have Ventrillo, Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods setup and configured? yes

If not are you willing to get them setup and installed?

What is your level of raiding experience? some Experience with Naxx 25 and 10.

Previous Guilds (references): Billy Club, it was just a small joke guild with my friends.

Previous Servers (if applies): Crushridge. I just transferred here along with my 62 mage.

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? I'm always looking for a great raiding guild. I have heard some good things about your guild on the server and my friend rotatoe recently joined your ranks.

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? I can bring a smart player to you. I have been playing wow 5 years now and have learned allot. I love playing my pally and I plan on moving my 73 warlock over in the future as well.

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? I only expect to play the game and have fun. i will respect you all and expect you have some fun as well. I'm a funny guy also Razz

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living):
My name is Brandon and I am 24. I work in the entertainment industry. as of right now I am working on a movie called "Crowley" and Next week I am starting work on a TV show called "Leverage" that you can watch on TNT.( Sorry for the advertisement. I'm told to do that by my boss ha ha ) and My life is working on film and television and playing WoW

If you know any Second Heartbeat members, list them here: none... crap...
Back to top Go down

DPS Ret Pally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Heartbeat :: General :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: