Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kargle's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kargle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Kargle's App Empty
PostSubject: Kargle's App   Kargle's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Character Name: Kargle (7/8/56 Prot War), Bovinacus (0/14/57 Resto Shaman), Oontama (58/3/10 Affliction Lock), Raximus (51/13/7 Blood DK)

Class and Spec (i.e. Mage - 18/53/0): See Above

Alts (Name, class, and level): See Above

Trade skills including skill level(i.e. Blacksmith 402/Mining 450): BS/MN 450/450, SKN/LW 450/440, ENCH/TAIL 450/440, HERB/SKN 450/450

Do you want to join Second Heartbeat to raid or socialize? Both

Raiding:
What times and days are you available to raid (i.e. Mon 7-11/Wed 7-11/Thur 7-11)? Any two of these depending on the week

Do you have Ventrillo, Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods setup and configured? Yes

If not are you willing to get them setup and installed? Done

What is your level of raiding experience? 10 Man Naxx/Sarth, a little 25 man stuff

Previous Guilds (references): Darksear Blades (Ardonis, Foreman, Sorda)

Previous Servers (if applies): None

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? Recruitment notice and looking at your web page

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? Dedication, Versatility and really silly old girl friend references

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? Comradery and a chance to raid

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living): I am 44 years old and employed full time. I have a wife, two kids, a dog, two cats, a snake and a house mortgage to pay. I am looking for a guild where I can raid a couple of nights a week and enjoy peoples company. I need raids to be scheduled a couple of days ahead of time so that I can plan accordingly. I do not want a guild that requires me to raid.

If you know any Second Heartbeat members, list them here: None

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Sly
Council
Council

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Kargle's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kargle's App   Kargle's App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 pm

get a hold of Slygoth in game and well get you an invite.
Back to top Go down

Kargle's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Heartbeat :: General :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: