Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild App (lvl 80 hunter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahewa

Guild App (lvl 80 hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Guild App (lvl 80 hunter)   Guild App (lvl 80 hunter) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Character Name: Mahewa...(before name change Crusx)

Class:Hunter

Spec:BM 51/20/0

Alts (class, profession): Pringlez 73 Holy Pally, low lvl inscription

Trade skills including skill level: 450-skinning 416-LWing

Previous Guilds (references):Birds of a Feather....(GM-Griffiron/Frendly)

Previous Servers (if applies):

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? well my most recent guild Dead Scince disbanded...like 10 days after creation so i was looking for a guild....hybridtheory whispered me to apply and sounded like a good idea to me.....i have heard a lot of positive things about the guild and would like to be a part of it

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? A smart hunter who is unselfish and is willing to help members in instances with quests and so on

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? if i was to make it into Second Heartbeat i would expect included in guild events how ever many i would be included in doesn't matter just as long as i get into some

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living): I am 15 i live in Montana so i do a lot of outdoor stuff such as hiking and skiing, im unselfish in what i do, i am a freshman, i like to help people...i like to state my opinions and am pretty outspoken...though on certain things i tend to keep it to myself... i dont mind language and can carry a conversation on topics with adults so the language bridge wouldnt be a problem i am mature for my age......i like to joke around...but when i need to be serious i am
Back to top Go down
Swingwound
Former Member
Former Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Guild App (lvl 80 hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Crusx?   Guild App (lvl 80 hunter) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:06 am

The old name sounds familiar.
Im wondering if he was one of the bad hunters from an old guild of mine.
Back to top Go down

Guild App (lvl 80 hunter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Heartbeat :: General :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: