Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arthaswrath DPS DK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthaswr

Arthaswrath DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Arthaswrath DPS DK   Arthaswrath DPS DK I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:22 pm

Character Name: Arthaswrath

Class: Death Knight

Spec: 17/0/54 unholy atm, willing in order to stay dps go blood

Alts (class, profession): Soulreapr, Fatedealer- Tailor/Enchanter, BS/Miner both need lvled

Trade skills including skill level: Alch 380 and Herb 320

Previous Guilds (references): Systematic, guild went from 143 or so to 10 while i was lvling all 80 gone so i left

Previous Servers (if applies): NA

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? Got a whisper from a guild member and was asked if i wanted to join a raiding guild!

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? I feel i would bring a positive attitude to the guild, it takes a lot to make me upset and still i dont act on it. I'm a pretty relax guy but love to get pumped for raids and pvp!

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? Just a fun group of players willing to go all the way!

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living): Well I'm a Oregon dwelling rugby player, used to play soccer then moved to rugby, I am 20 almost 21 in April and I work for the best sportswear company in the world...NIKE!!!

If you know any Second Heartbeat members, list them here: I dont really know any yet and i cant remember who sent me the whisper...just tried too look and due to the constant chat in ORG was unable to find the message.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Former Member
Former Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Arthaswrath DPS DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthaswrath DPS DK   Arthaswrath DPS DK I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:02 pm

Go dps or go holy? what do you mean specifically? Tanking, dps?

Also, who is your main on this server that got you the dk?
Back to top Go down

Arthaswrath DPS DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Second Heartbeat :: General :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: