Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Knight Tank Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klokatee

Death Knight Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Death Knight Tank Application   Death Knight Tank Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Character Name: Klokateer

Class: Death Knight

Spec: Frost Tank Spec (Tank Spec Subject to Change w/ Gear)

Alts (class, profession): Tetsuiga - Hunter - Mining/JC ånimal - Druid - Enchant

Trade skills including skill level: 300 Mining/Engineer

Previous Guilds (references): Red Dragon Dynasty

Previous Servers (if applies): N/A

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? Seems like fun raiding guild, friend in guild says its pretty nice.

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? All around skills, fun person to group with, outgoing.

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? To be a bit lighthearted on social matters, but to run Heroics/Raids regularly

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living):
School full time, fix computers at a PC repair store, 17. Enjoy chillin' with people. Like to group with people who like to have fun, (which was the main problem in my last guild) I'm not a huge fan of people who takes the game to a ridiculously serous level. ie: WoW food before real food ; )
Back to top Go down
Sly
Council
Council

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Death Knight Tank Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Knight Tank Application   Death Knight Tank Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 am

IM Slygoth or Pringlez in game for invite.
Back to top Go down

Death Knight Tank Application
Page 1 of 1