Second Heartbeat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Heartbeat

A World of Warcraft Guild (Azjol-Nerub)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Tank App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rotatoe

Warrior Tank App Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Tank App   Warrior Tank App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Character Name: Rotatoe

Class and Spec (i.e. Mage - 18/53/0): 8/4/59 (willing to take constructive feedback to improve)

Alts (Name, class, and level): none relevant, 28 mage

Trade skills including skill level(i.e. Blacksmith 402/Mining 450): Blacksmith 413 / Mining 450

Do you want to join Second Heartbeat to raid or socialize? both

Raiding:
What times and days are you available to raid (i.e. Mon 7-11/Wed 7-11/Thur 7-11)?
I am available most weeknights and weekends, college classes in morning and afternoon.

Do you have Ventrillo, Omen, and Deadly Boss Mods setup and configured? yes

If not are you willing to get them setup and installed?

What is your level of raiding experience? not much, i have done half of nax10 on my now retired healer (different realm, sorry)

Previous Guilds (references): Billy Club, just a guild i made with some rl friends

Previous Servers (if applies): Crushridge was my original realm, moved here and named myself Rotatoe, THEN learned that there was a warrior on crushridge named Rotatoe... coincidence.

Why did you choose Second Heartbeat? I would like to get into raiding, and a guild that has nax10 down pretty well seems a good place to start. I am willing to learn boss fights and take criticism needed to improve myself.

What do you feel you bring to Second Heartbeat? Peeled potatoes? I am a rotatoe... I do have a good sense of humor

What do you expect from Second Heartbeat? an environment where I can help people who are helping me.

Personal Information (tell us a bit about yourself, including your age, What you do for a living):
I am a 21 year old chemistry major (not english major if you cant tell), Im in my junior year right now and working my way toward a hopeful good career. I like to play video games or watch movies in my free time for entertainment. I am also currently about to host a foreign exchange student at my residence. They are from Japan and when they return I will probably go visit their family for a week or two, super fun. Anyways this may be a little too in depth but im too excited about it to care. shit i need a passport.

If you know any Second Heartbeat members, list them here: none... crap...
Back to top Go down
Sly
Council
Council

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Warrior Tank App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank App   Warrior Tank App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Contact Slygoth or Pringlez in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Warrior Tank App
Page 1 of 1